Delia Gavin is a graduate of Loyola New Orleans School of Law. During law school, Delia was a member of the Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law. The journal published her comment titled “Coming to PEACE with Police Interrogations: Abandoning the Reid Technique and Adopting the PEACE Method.” She was a two-year member of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team. Delia was an Evidence Law Research Assistant and a Teaching Assistant for legal research & writing courses. Delia received her undergraduate degree in Counseling and Human Services from the University of Scranton.
Delia spent time interning with Mazzoni, Karam, Petorak, and Valvano while in law school. She also interned with the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, where she was ranked as the top intern at the Fort Stewart office. She has returned to MKPV until her commission to the US Army JAG Corps.
- Loyola New Orleans, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- The University of Scranton, B.S., magna cum laude, 2018
- Pending results
- The Order of Barristers
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society
- Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society