Commercial real estate transactions can be quite tricky. Trying to handle these transactions on your own can lead to issues down the road. At Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano, our commercial real estate lawyers have been helping business owners with their real estate needs for decades. With more than 50 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate law, we can assist you with your transaction.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for Your Commercial Real Estate Transaction?
It’s best to speak with experienced commercial real estate lawyers before making any significant purchases. Purchasing a commercial property is an excellent example. These purchases can be extremely complex with many details we will examine with a fine-tooth comb. With an experienced lawyer, these details will not go unnoticed.
Commercial real estate transactions can involve considerable investment, and negotiations can become extremely heated. An attorney can also assist in the negotiation process to lessen the investment load. With a neutral third party handling the negotiations, you can reach a deal that will be beneficial to all parties. An attorney has a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interests, so know you’ll receive the best deal.
Investments of this size involve a lot of risks. By making the wrong decisions, you could hurt your business’ finances. That’s why it’s important to have a commercial real estate lawyer by your side. Reduce the risk level, protect your company’s finances, and get the best possible deal.
How Our Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Can Help
With years of experience and a stellar track record, our commercial real estate lawyers handle any issue that can arise during a transaction — including but not limited to:
- Purchase and Sales Agreements: Our attorneys can draft documents that clearly state the rights of both buyers and sellers. These documents can help you down the road if a conflict should arise.
- Lease Agreements: We can review any leasing agreements that outline the terms of your rent, your move-in date, and any renewal details.
- New Construction Agreements: Planning to purchase new construction? We can review the documents and contracts to protect your rights.
- Title Insurance: We have a licensed title agent in our firm who can assist you in purchasing title insurance as well as help with any title issues that may come up.
- Commercial Lease Disputes: If a dispute should occur, our attorneys will not only fight for your rights but will represent you in the courtroom.
Why Choose Our Real Estate Attorneys?
Not every lawyer has the track record and experience needed for commercial real estate transactions. That’s why you need to choose Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano. With extensive knowledge of Pennsylvania’s real estate laws, we’ll ensure you understand the process and negotiate a fair deal.
If you live in Northeastern Pennsylvania and are in the middle of a commercial real estate transaction, now is the time to have Scranton commercial real estate lawyers on your side. Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano for a free consultation today. We serve clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne, Monroe, and surrounding counties.