Commercial real estate transactions can be quite tricky. Trying to handle these transactions on your own can lead to issues down the road. From business development projects to property leases to litigation matters, you’re going to need experienced commercial real estate lawyers to guide you through the process. At Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano, our real estate attorneys have been helping business owners with their real estate needs. With more than 50 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate law, we can assist you with your transaction.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for Your Commercial Real Estate Transaction?
Before making any significant purchases, such as purchasing a commercial property, it’s best to speak with experienced commercial real estate lawyers. These purchases can be extremely complex with many details that need to be examined with a fine tooth comb before the transaction can conclude and with an experienced lawyer, these details will not go unnoticed.
Commercial real estate transactions can involve a considerable investment, and negotiations can become extremely heated and an attorney can also assist in the negotiation process. With a neutral third party handling the negotiations, a deal will be reached that will be beneficial to all parties. An attorney has a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interests, so you know you will receive the best deal possible.
There are a lot of risks involved when it comes to an investment of this size. By making the wrong decisions, you could hurt your business’ finances. That’s why it’s important to have a commercial real estate lawyer by your side that reduces the risk level, protects your company’s finances, and gets you the best possible deal.
How Our Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Can Help
With years of experience and a stellar track record, our commercial real estate lawyers can handle any issue that can arise during a transaction — including but not limited to:
- Purchase and Sales Agreements: Our attorneys can draft these documents that clearly state the rights of both buyers and sellers. These documents can help you down the road if a conflict should arise.
- Lease Agreements: We can review any leasing agreements that outline the terms of your rent, your move-in date, and any renewal details.
- New Construction Agreements: Planning to purchase new construction? We can review the documents and contracts to make sure your rights are protected.
- Title Insurance: We have a licensed title agent in our firm who can assist you in purchasing title insurance as well as help with any title issues that may come up.
- Commercial Lease Disputes: If a dispute should occur, our attorneys will not only fight for your rights but will represent you in the courtroom.
Why Choose Our Real Estate Attorneys?
Not every lawyer has the track record and experience needed for commercial real estate transactions. That’s why you need to go with Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano. With extensive knowledge in Pennsylvania’s real estate laws, our attorneys will make sure you understand the process and will negotiate a fair deal.
If you live in Northeastern Pennsylvania and are in the middle of a commercial real estate transaction, now is the time to get Scranton commercial real estate lawyers on your side. Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact Mazzoni Karam Petorak & Valvano for a free consultation today. We serve clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne, Monroe, and surrounding counties.